The Fear Hole: Episode 3 The Fear Hole: Episode 3

Well done

Your illustration skills are what hooked me, and although I didn't find it that funny, overall I just thought it was well done. Good job.

sad movie sad movie

um...

I liked the beginning, but it just got weird/sappy, there were some pretty cool ideas though.

The Meeting (A Hit) The Meeting (A Hit)

Nice

I liked the style, very film noir, the "movie scratches" should have been more random though, and not so much like worms. Would have like just one more vowel syllable in the speech patterns to switch it up a little, but overall, great man.

clevelandsteamer1 responds:

Thanks a lot for the positive review

Minushi - Chapter 1 Minushi - Chapter 1

Fantastic

Thank you for providing something that isn't absolute crap, you obviously take time in all aspects of what you do, and use that time well to make something people should want to watch.

Jordan vs. Jordan Jordan vs. Jordan

One Step Further

I understand it was quick, and I understand the fbf, but if you're going to do this go all the way, or post this as a test rather. Not to mention illustrating a guy who wakes up and pisses excellence should have nothing less dedicated to him.

I think I love you I think I love you

Ha ha

Not without it's own charm, but better animations could have just been so awesome for this.

The Next 30 Minutes The Next 30 Minutes

It has promise

I liked the intro, it just lacked the narraration, graphics and, sound to carry the idea through but could be good.

Krypteia responds:

Thanks, I like the intro myself. :-)

Yeah, I'm sure I could do a better job on the narration. Or at least get someone else to do it.

Graphics and sound will improve with experience (hopefully) as well as time and effort. :-D

Thanks for the review!